Pages

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

My Opinion of Justin Bieber

   Justin Bieber is my inspiration. he's from Canada, America. he's just an ordinary person that can achieve his dreams. and i like the he get that dreams. He poured all his feelings in to the song. the songs also have a spirit and support like the song 'Pray' and 'Believe'. i like that songs, wait .. I LOVE that songs! and 'As long as you love me' also 'All around the world'. but most of all, 'One time' is my favorite song.
    If you listen to his songs and watching his film 'Never Say Never' your heart will be touched. and you will fall in love with him .. trust me. and follow his journey, until now after he broke up with Selena Gomez. listen to his new song on the album 'Believe Acoustic'.
listen to 'Nothing like us' and 'I would' you will cry if you understand his feelings and the journey he has been through. as I was, I cried listening to 'Nothing like us'. 
   He is very talented. Justin could be your encouragement when you need support. He loves his Beliebers and his families. He did not let his new life change his old self. he's just a normal teenager. if you hurt him .. be prepared to rush by the Beliebers who now number 35 million on twitter. he was like an older brother who is very responsible and maintain. He love Jazzy and Jaxon his sister and brother were little and sweet. trust me you will not regret having known him. If you do not know the way of his life do not be insulted and sass! don't judge people you don't know!
   If you hate this guy.. well everyone have their own 'View'.. but at least Respect him as a normal Human! well from all that, you know right that I AM A BELIEBER.. for now, tomorrow, and forever. i love him so much. not because he is famous, rich, or else.. its because his spirit for life. because he believe that Nothing is impossible.  that what make me keep moving on this life. respect him!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll